Long Lost Cousin

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Joe1

Long Lost Cousin

Post by Joe1 »

Hi We are trying to locate a long lost cousin, possibly living in Turin, the son of the late Giorgio & Rosaria Sarto (nee Sbrocchi), both deceased. We've Only recently discovered he existed, We have no idea as to what his Christian name is. My family and I visited Turin last year and were able to discover a few things about my late aunt, his mother which we were able to resolve this year, if he is aware of this message and visits the cemetary in Via Bertani, he will see what we mean, unfortunatley we were unable to discover any thing about my late uncle, his father.
We would really like to meet this missing relative and his family..
denman922
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Long Lost Cousin

Post by denman922 »

From the white page in Italy at:

http://www.paginebianche.it/

I found this:

Sarto Giorgio
10134 Torino (TO) - Via Paoli Pasquale, 26
011 3190793

I have done before, what you are doing now, with success. I sent a copy of my family tree and dates the family left for America when I contacted my cousins in Italy. I also sent copies of old pictures. It was exciting that they sent me different old pictures back that were taken the same day as mine were, several years ago.

Good luck,

Dennis
Descendant of Rotolo of Rizziconi, Cabriel/Gabriel of Belluno(BL), Froner,Ell,Ognibeni,Moschen of Levico Terme(TN), Libardi,Avancini of Barco di Levico(TN), Bernardi of Ponte nelle Alpi(BL), Metz of Bronzolo(BZ), Bonatti of Martello (BZ),Atz of Salorno(BZ