Surname Campoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Tasha

Surname Campoli

Post by Tasha »

Hi
I have very little info on my gg/grandfatherbut would really appreciate some help trying to finish my family tree. Here is what I have......

My gg/grandfather Desiderio Campoli was born in 1864 and died in 1909 Last known address for him and his wife Rosesetta ( Gerardi or Rinoldi ) was Prossedi Italy in 1908 They never left Italy They had 5 children, 4 boys and 1 girl Their names were........

My g/grandfather Rocco Daniel Campoli born January 12, 1891 in Arnara, Italy and died January 15, 1976 in Belleville Ontario, Canada. He was married on November 25, 1914 in Ontario, Canada to Violet Rushlow. He left Italy on April 24, 1908 Last address in Italy was Prossedi. His ship of travel was the Principe Di Piemonte

Nunzio Campoli born in 1900 in Italy and died in 1974 in Canada He left Italy on March 14, 1923 Last known address in Italy was Prossedi. His ship of travel was the President wilson

Luigi Campoli born in 1893 in Italy and died in 1921 in Canada he was 28 years old. Was in Belleville Ontario Canada on November 25, 1914 for Rocco's wedding. He left Italy on September 16, 1909 Last known address in Italt was Ferentino His ship of travel was the Taormina

Teresa Campoli born 1893 in Italy and died unknown in USA. She left Italy on December 6, 1919 Last known address in Italy was Ferentino. Her ship of travel was the Dante Alighieri. If my info on Teresa is right then her and Luigi were twins.

All of them departed from the port of Naples, Campania, Italy except Luigi who departed from Geoa, Liguria, Italy

The last boy Alfeo Campoli never came to Canada, because we were told he died in the mines in Italy. So I have no info on him at all.

If you can help with info please contact me my e-mail is alex_micheal2001@hotmail.com

anything would be a help Thanks
Tasha
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Please be specific as to what you want to know. This makes it easy and efficient to direct you. Peter
Tasha

Surname Campoli

Post by Tasha »

How to find out who Desiderio and Rosesetta's Parents were and how to find any info on Alfeo since I have none. Info on where Desiderio and Rossetta were born wether they had brothers and sisters. Any kind of info on these three people would be a big help.

Thanks
Tasha
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There does not appear to be anyh records in the Family Hisoptry Library for civil records in Prossedi and there does not appear to be anyinformation as to whether any civil records are housed in a nearby area. have you inquired about this? It would appear you did but did not say so. There is no church listed as well. I would search the Family Search .org website for any information on records for Latina province. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is a website for Prossedi social clubs in Montreal and Toronto and persons from Prossedi who may be ablke to assist you directly since you are in Canada. Go to www.,prossedi.net/mondo.asp and in the lower left are links to Montreal and Toronot and persons in Canada for Prossedi. Peter