Osti Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Osti Family

Post by ptimber »

Obtain a book Italian genealogical records by Taffor Cole from the library or a bookstore and then you will know what to do. This website is not equpped to instruct but merrely to direct people to the immediate websites they require. Peter
gosti

Re: Osti Family

Post by gosti »

I know this is an ancient post but in case you ever check back I may or may not have some random information. I am a decendant of Antonio Osti who I believe was born in either Verona or Padua in 1883. His mother's name was Maino and he first immigrated to Mexico but later moved to the U.S. during the Mexican Revolution. A cousin perhaps?
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Osti Family

Post by ptimber »

There are 271 cities towns and villages in northern italy with people having that surname so finding the origin is difficult. the best way to find any descendants is to go to www.whitepages.com for any Osti in the USA and contact them to see if they are related to you. Go to www.google.com and insert OSTI-GENEALOGY and see if there is anyone who has done research ont he surname. Peter