[b]Carpigano Sesia information[/b]

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
heckmanja

[b]Carpigano Sesia information[/b]

Post by heckmanja »

I have been trying to locate information on Carpigano Sesia. I was there back in 1997 trying to locate my grandfathers grave and hopefully locate my fathers family to no avail. However, when I was outside of the Church Maria SS Assunta (which was locked) I saw a monument outside that had my maiden name all over it. I am trying to get more information on the monument and what it stands for. My maiden name is Riboldazzi. My father Lawrence migrated to the US and only returned once when my grandfather Giovanni died. My grandmothers name was Mary Gozzi and I believe my grandfather died sometime between 1952-1954. Unfortunately my mother destroyed many documents before her death so all I know for sure is that my family does reside in Carpigano Sesia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JoAnne
JoAnne
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: [b]Carpigano Sesia information[/b]

Post by suanj »

heckmanja wrote: I have been trying to locate information on Carpigano Sesia. I was there back in 1997 trying to locate my grandfathers grave and hopefully locate my fathers family to no avail. However, when I was outside of the Church Maria SS Assunta (which was locked) I saw a monument outside that had my maiden name all over it. I am trying to get more information on the monument and what it stands for. My maiden name is Riboldazzi. My father Lawrence migrated to the US and only returned once when my grandfather Giovanni died. My grandmothers name was Mary Gozzi and I believe my grandfather died sometime between 1952-1954. Unfortunately my mother destroyed many documents before her death so all I know for sure is that my family does reside in Carpigano Sesia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JoAnne
Hi: all Riboldazzi persons of Novara province they live and are concentrates in common of Carpignano Sesia essentially...probably the monument refers to the war victims (italian:MONUMENTO AI CADUTI). For better info: address of Church with priest

priest: TONETTI don Ignazio
Parrocchia Maria Santissima Assunta
piazza Libertà, 49
28064 CARPIGNANO SESIA (NO)
Italy
tel. +39 0321 825203

Regards, suanj
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

the e-mailCarpignano Sesia in the province of Novara is listed as having civil records on micorfilm at the family history library of the Mormon church nearest your homes. The dates go from 1866 to 1910 which should cover your family. If you wish you can write to the Ufficio di Stato Civile in the town for specific documents of birth,marriage and death. If you wish information about the town go to www.comuini.it for the town officials and sending them an e-mail.The mayor has your maiden name!!!!!!!!. Peter