Plesse translate

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Dianeb
Elite
Elite

Plesse translate

Post by Dianeb »

I sent away for my gr grandparents marriage cert. I received this with a copy of their certificates, however I also sent for their birth cert. and have not received any reply. I believe this has something to say about it.:

In riferimento alla Tua richiesta Ti invio copia dell'estratto di nascita dei Tuoi bisnonni
Ti saluto caramente. Antonio Peluso

Thank you
Diane
Diane B
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Re: Plesse translate

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi Diane,

I can give you a rough translation -

In reference to your request I have sent you a summerized copy of your great grandparents births.

Regards, Antonio Peluso

Someone with better skills can give you a more accurate translation but it looks like you got the birth acts and not the marriage certificate.

Edit to add comment.......if you can scan the documents to your computer and upload to the forum someone can translate for you.

Hope this helps
Elizabeth
Dianeb
Elite
Elite

Post by Dianeb »

HI ELIZABETH,

HOW DO I UPLOD THE FILE TO THIS FORUM? i HAVE IT SAVED IN MY DOCUMENTS BUT I CAN'T COPY AND PASTE FOR SOME REASON.

DIANE
Diane B
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Hi Diane

You can go to image shack (it's free)

http://imageshack.us/

Once in image shack select browse, pick your image, then select host it.

Once you upload your document scroll all the way to the very bottom of the page and copy the link that says - Direct link to image - and paste it to your post on the forum.

Let me know if you need any help with it.
Dianeb
Elite
Elite

Post by Dianeb »

Hi Elizabeth,

Here it is and thanks
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1193 ... 002ux1.jpg

Diane
Diane B
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Dianeb wrote:I sent away for my gr grandparents marriage cert. I received this with a copy of their certificates, however I also sent for their birth cert. and have not received any reply. I believe this has something to say about it.:

In riferimento alla Tua richiesta Ti invio copia dell'estratto di nascita dei Tuoi bisnonni
Ti saluto caramente. Antonio Peluso

Thank you
Diane
Diane, the document that you have posted is the marriage certificate stating that on Oct. 12, 1893, in Sanza, province of Salerno, at 10:35am Giovanni Zambrotta (born in Sanza, aged 21) married Maria Citera (born in Sanza, aged 18).
However Antonio Peluso in his letter states that he is sending a copy of the birth certificates.
Maybe you should write back saying that the birth certificates are missing....
BillieDeKid
Master
Master

Post by BillieDeKid »

Thank you Livio :D