ITALIAN INMIGRATION TO SOUTH AMERICA -PERU

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
renzoferro

ITALIAN INMIGRATION TO SOUTH AMERICA -PERU

Post by renzoferro »

Hi, I am tryng to obtain infromation about my grand parents, specially about my grandmonther who inmigrated to Peru. My grand parents where 2 widows that got married between 1937 and 1942. My grand Father name was ORESTES FERRO PINTO (born in Lima, Peru in 1875) son of Antonio Ferro Torre (born in Molassana, Genova in 1841) and Juana Pinto. He married first María Maura Artemia Lopez Tabara (bor in Lima in 1875 and died in ROMA in 1937). My grand Mother was LUCIA MARIA TERESA MENNA Del GAUDIO (born in La Spezia in 1905) daughter of PASQUALE MENNA and ADELAIDE Del GAUDIO. Her first marriage was in 1922 with Perrone Domenico in the city of Genova. I do not have records from Perrone Domenico, and I am trying to track his life to.

I have information that my parents where together in the 1940, but no information when they got into Peru, and If my grand mother went to Peru as A widow and married my grandfather there, or if she lost her first husband in italy and went to Peru as my grandfather's wife or girlfriend or engaged.

My grand mother never got the Peruvian citizenhip.

Anyone can help me to find know about other resources or how to obtain information about italian inmigrants to Peru?.

Best regards,

RENZO FERRO
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: ITALIAN INMIGRATION TO SOUTH AMERICA -PERU

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Renzo can you read and write in Spanish? =Peter=
renzoferro

Post by renzoferro »

Yes Peter, I speak Spanish and English Fluently
Best Regards,
RENZO
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Por Busquedas Italianos de antepasados.....Si deseas conseguir informacion acerca de tu antepasado italiano escribe con los datos que tengas para registrarte en los base de datos y te estaremos escribiendo.

Solo tiene que enviar su mensaje a antoniobor@hotmail.com. Me hace saber se necesita un ayuda y tambien queiro saber lo que ocurre con su busqueda para informarme por el futuro. Buena suerte y estoy a sus ordenes. =Peter=
renzoferro

Post by renzoferro »

Gracias Peter, entonces escribiré a Antoniobor@hotmail.com
RENZO
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Si informacion sobre imigrantes italianos a Peru esta bien desarollada o meparaece asi. No mi olivida si necesite mas ayuda. =Peter=