translation letter

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
drovedo
Veteran
Veteran

translation letter

Post by drovedo »

I made a request for death cert. This is what I got back. Asking alot with this.

"Da ricerca effettuata nei registri degli atti di morte di questo ufficio risulta un solo (name Rovedo), che però non coinciderebbe con i dati da Lei forniti, trattasi infatti di certo (name Rovedo) di Daniele e di Faion Chiara, nato a (comune name) il 10.07.1969, coniugato il 03.11.1897, vedovo il 26.03.18998, seconde nozze: 02.08.1903 con (name), deceduto in (comune name)- borgata CLEZ, il 29.03.1959. La prego di verificare le esatte generalità.
Se trattasi di questa persona, mi dia conferma e Le invierò il certificato di morte, che non va legalizzato in quanto, da presentare alle Autorità Italiane in U.S.A.

A disposizione per ulteriori ed eventuali chiarimenti, porgo distinti saluti."
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: translation letter

Post by liviomoreno »

"As a result of the research done in our death register book, we found only one (name Rovedo), however this person does not match the data that you gave us, his name is (name Rovedo) son of Daniele and Chiara Foion, born in (comune name) on July 10 1869, married on Nov 3 1897, widower on March 26 1898, second marriage on Aug 2 1903 with (name), died in (comune name), hamlet CLEZ, on March 29 1959.
Please check these personal particulars. If this is the person you are looking for, let me know and I will send you the Death certificate that does not need to be to authenticated, since you have to give it to Italian authorities in USA.

I am at your disposal should you need further information, best regards"
drovedo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: translation letter

Post by drovedo »

Thank you so much