Help!! Has anyone knowledge of the surname CANAVACIOLE?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Minx

Help!! Has anyone knowledge of the surname CANAVACIOLE?

Post by Minx »

Hi, has anyone ever even heard of this surname? I think its the approximate spelling. It was the name of my ggrandmother. Her first name was Carmela and her father was called Lorenzo. She was apparently brought from Africa as a child to Sicily and then onto Boscotrecase, Torre del Greco in Naples. I would really like to learn more about her and why they were in Africa. No idea when she was born but died in the 50's. Thanks, Mina. :?:
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help!! Has anyone knowledge of the surname CANAVACIOLE?

Post by suanj »

Minx wrote:Hi, has anyone ever even heard of this surname? I think its the approximate spelling. It was the name of my ggrandmother. Her first name was Carmela and her father was called Lorenzo. She was apparently brought from Africa as a child to Sicily and then onto Boscotrecase, Torre del Greco in Naples. I would really like to learn more about her and why they were in Africa. No idea when she was born but died in the 50's. Thanks, Mina. :?:
HI: probable Cannavacciuolo, Cannavacciuoli, (very diffused in all Naples area).
Regards, suanj
Minx

Re GGgrandmother

Post by Minx »

Thanks for that it was a big help! Trust the olds not to spell it right but Ive found tons of info on that surname and even some in the town my father comes from! :o
Mina
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Re GGgrandmother

Post by suanj »

Minx wrote:Thanks for that it was a big help! Trust the olds not to spell it right but Ive found tons of info on that surname and even some in the town my father comes from! :o
Good luck :lol: regards, suanj