Looking for Mongelluzzo and Natale family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
say
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for Mongelluzzo and Natale family

Post by say »

My mothers family is from Nusco and I am looking for more family here in the US or abroad. I have quite a bit of information on the Mongelluzzo side, but not much on the Natale. Please contact me and I would be happy to share with you the information I have in hopes of making the family connection. My grandfather was Angelo Mongelluzzo, his father Michele. My grandmother was Filomena Natale.
Thanks! Sherry
raymo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by raymo »

hi Sherry,
I have a friend in NYC whose last name is Natale. Where are your family from?
say
Rookie
Rookie

Natale

Post by say »

My grandparents both came from Nusco, Italy in the 1920's. They settled in Long Island. I do not know anything really about the Natale side, but I have heard my grandmothers side of the family did come to the states.
Pastore_ofNusco

Natale family

Post by Pastore_ofNusco »

My husband's family is Natale's from New York. His Pap's sister was Philomena (Pastore) who was born in Nusco and was brought here with her mother and Grandma Philomena. Her mothers name was Maria (Pastore). Philomena (Aunt Minnie) passed away in 2000. They lived in Long Island. She was buried in our hometown in PA. Could this be the same family you are looking for??????
say
Rookie
Rookie

Natale

Post by say »

I do not know anything much of anything of the Natale side after they came to the US. The only thing I had heard is that there was a brother of my grandmother who lived in Cleveland, OH. From my research in Nusco records, I found these siblings to my grandmother: Salvatore, Stefano, Franco, Maria Carmela - who I show married an Alfonso Prudente. I do have a Pastore in my line also, Carmela. She married Angelo Iuliano, who were the parents of my great grandfathers third wifes first husband. Isn't that confusing!! My great grandfather was married 3 times in Nusco, with his first 2 wives dying in childbirth. He then married Carmela Scotti Iuliano whose first husband was killed in a train accident in New York. Have you done much research at the LDS family history center?
Sherry