Giovanballista (John the Baptist) Forgione

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kgl2

Giovanballista (John the Baptist) Forgione

Post by kgl2 »

Born 1896 in Torrella die Lombardi, son of Antonio Forgione and Giuseppina Salerno Forgione, may or may not have emmigrated to the US to join 7 other older siblings. They included Vincenzo, Giuseppei, Vincenza, Nicola, Michele, Fiorvanti and Gaetano. Another sister, Lucia, remained home and married a DeVito. Looking for any living relatives in Italy or US.
Essgee
Master
Master

Post by Essgee »

Believe that the name should be Giambattista
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Giovanballista (John the Baptist) Forgione

Post by suanj »

kgl2 wrote:Born 1896 in Torrella die Lombardi, son of Antonio Forgione and Giuseppina Salerno Forgione, may or may not have emmigrated to the US to join 7 other older siblings. They included Vincenzo, Giuseppei, Vincenza, Nicola, Michele, Fiorvanti and Gaetano. Another sister, Lucia, remained home and married a DeVito. Looking for any living relatives in Italy or US.
Forgione livings in Torella dei Lombardi: http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... di&x=0&y=0

Salerno(ditto):
http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... &x=88&y=10
correction of some first name in Italian: Giambattista or Giovannibattista; Giuseppe; Fioravanti..
regards, suanj
kgl2

Post by kgl2 »

Thanks- the films are hard to read and neither I nor the person reading them are real familiar with these old names.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

You can to write to these persons, living in Torella dei Lombardi,, why probably between they they are your relatives... regards, suanj
kgl2

Post by kgl2 »

Thanks!
eyexist

Re: Giovanballista (John the Baptist) Forgione

Post by eyexist »

my great grandfather is guiseppe forgione and he lived in Glen Cove, Long Island...he married Angela Deltore. Unfortunately I do not know if he had any brothers or sisters. Feel free to email me at nalexander125@yahoo.com. ciao
john_dominic
Veteran
Veteran

Post by john_dominic »

Essgee wrote:Believe that the name should be Giambattista
Wrong. I've got a Giovanbattista in my family, myself.