Looking for RENALDI from town of Patrica (Frosinone)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
seashellsusie

Looking for RENALDI from town of Patrica (Frosinone)

Post by seashellsusie »

Trying to find a starting place where my grandparents were from
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Looking for RENALDI from town of Patrica (Frosinone)

Post by suanj »

seashellsusie wrote:Trying to find a starting place where my grandparents were from
HI: Renaldi in Patrica not exist..exist RINALDI http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... ca&x=0&y=0
regards, suanj
Drummer26

Renaldi family Patrica, Italy

Post by Drummer26 »

Hello Seashellsusie,

My name is Mark Palma; I'm a native of Alquippa. Pa

My great grandmother, Maria (Renaldi) Mansueti, immigrated to this country on Sept. 23, 1916. She traveled on the ship the Duca Degli Abruzzi with daughter Palma Mansueti. She was listed as passenger number 0014. Her daughter was 0015. On this trip she used her maiden name. Palma AKA Armalinda Mansueti is my grandmother she married Eligio Ruscitti my grandfather.

My great grandmother lived in Ambridge PA and Hermity PA after she came to this country.

I hope this helps. Check-out the Ellis Island Web-Site at www.ellisisland.org for the ship manifest's leaving Naples. It's incredible on the amount of people leaving Patrica, Italy for the USA. The lists go on and on. It makes me wonder who stayed behind to turn out the lights, in town.

Ciao,

Mark
lendag

Re: Looking for RENALDI from town of Patrica (Frosinone)

Post by lendag »

HI Seashellsusie,

If you come across any Rinaldi from Immoglie, near Picinisco not that far from Patrica in Frosinone let me know please.
Leonard D'Agostino