caruso canicatti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pajeroman

caruso canicatti

Post by pajeroman »

Hi Everyone, looking for help to trace my father's side of the family. Rosario Caruso Born 21 January 1930 in Canicatti. Sisters Angelina and Crocetta. His father's name Antonio or Antonino called Nino by his friends. Only info about Antonio is he was one of a large family (possibly 21 but not all survived). Need help on where to start looking.
:lol:
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: caruso canicatti

Post by PeterTimber »

Go to www. mangeruca.com for italian language form legtters requesting documents and request CERTIFICATO DI STATO DI FAMIGLIA STORICO (family certificate in Antonio Caruso name as head of family) This will give you all members of his father Antonio's family and includes his wife and all their children living and dead and marriages and deaths.

Send the request to Uffico di Stato Civile, Comune di Canicatti Postale 92020, Provincia Agrigento Siciliy along with $5.00 in an envelope with your return address since they research after office hours at the end of day and the clerks are pporly paid. wAIT 6-8 WEEKS. =Peter=
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

Peter, I am a little confused. I thought you requested the "CERTIFICATO DI STATO DI FAMIGLIA STORICO" from the Anagrafe Office and not the Uffico di Stato Civile.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Ireally don't know since I have always used Stato Civile and I never heard from anyone that they were referred to the Anagrafe office (census office) when I directed them to Stato Civile. I am at a loss to tell you anything of value. Sorry. =Peter=
domenic5

Post by domenic5 »

There a many misleading info in this blog, be aware of the incorrect info. You should contact some professional and ask for a quote.
Make sure they have their phone number listed.

Good Luck
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Dominic a quote canbe interpreted as a quote of Money to be paid or received or a line from a play or speech started with " and ending with "....What do you mean by use of the word quote? . Thank you =Peter=