Todaro Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
EKKIE

Todaro Family

Post by EKKIE »

I am searching for the family of Sebastiano Todaro. He was born October 3,1873 in Messina?,Sicily and died July,1964 in Indiana. Would like to find living relatives. Thanks,Jo
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Are you sure he was born in Messina Italy or was he born in the province of Messina. In Italy all records are in the place the event occured. A birth record may be in a village, town or city. If you know for sure the place of birth is the city of Messina then go to www.paginebianche.it and put in the Todaro surname in the first line and ME (for Messina) in the third line and click CERCA and a listing of any Todaro currently residing in the City of Messina will appear by name,address and telephone number. Peter
EKKIE

Todaro

Post by EKKIE »

I believe he was born in the Province of Messina.
EKKIE

Todaro

Post by EKKIE »

I believe he was born in the Province of Messina.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

In ordere to find his town of origin go to www.ellisisland.org and look up his arrival ino the uSA as an immigrant. Click on the ships manifest on the upper left after you find him and click on his name. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are 13 Sebastiano Todaro so you can find him since you know his birh year and subtract his birth year from the arrival at NYC year to find the right one. Peter
EKKIE

Todaro

Post by EKKIE »

Thank you for your help.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Anytime. Peter