Looking for reasonably priced, competent translator

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
phil100a
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for reasonably priced, competent translator

Post by phil100a »

I've nearly completed document gathering for dual citizenship. I'm looking for someone who has experience in translating (from English, to Italian) the official documents necessary for citizenship (birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificate, divorce decrees, etc. etc.) I'm in Northern California, but anywhere would do, as I can mail copies of the documents. I was referred originally to a woman just north of the San francisco Bay Area, but the web link to that message is dead. I was told that she charged about $20 per document. Any help appreciated.
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Looking for reasonably priced, competent translator

Post by elba »

phil100a

I've sent you a PM...
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Looking for reasonably priced, competent translator

Post by PeterTimber »

There is a Italian Citizenship service that seems to be flexible in requested assignments. \Their website is www.icapbridging2worlds.com for prices and description of services. Their telephone number is 888-604-1970. I believe they are in Chicago area. They might be flexible in their pricing. =Peter=
~Peter~