Looking for RUBANO Family

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
BoatingLdy

Looking for RUBANO Family

Post by BoatingLdy »

I have just begun researching family roots and am looking for relatives who have lost touch with our family. I appreciate all the advice I have been getting as to how to move forward with my research. I thought I would also post a message here in the hope that other family members might see it and email me.

My great grandfather and my grandfather were both named Angelo Rubano. My grandmother's maiden name was Tomasino. My cousin said our grandmother had siblings, though we do not know their names.

We do know that our grandparents came from Valle dell'Angelo and would have been born in the late 1800s. They emigrated to NYC.

If you are a family member or have information regarding Angelo & Rose Rubano and their descendants, I would very much appreciate an email. I have located several cousins & second cousins in the U.S. thus far and am hopeful to find more family in US and Italy.

Trina Rubano
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Looking for RUBANO Family

Post by PeterTimber »

Is this a duplication?? I seem to thinkI answered your inquiry. =Peter=
~Peter~