Help translating an e mail

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
kranch1

Help translating an e mail

Post by kranch1 »

salve!
chi scrive è la famiglia Ferrara Francesco di Camporeale. abbiamo appena ricevuto la sua lettera di "ricerca" e ci ha fatto molto piacere sapere che abbiamo ancora ...(forse!) qualche antenato al mondo. pochi giornio fa mio nonno, che ha ricevuto la lettera prima di noi, si è recato in comune per informarsi sulla nostra parentela. sono usciti fuori si i vostri nomi, ma è stato impossibile risalire a qualche parentela. quindi non sappiamo nulla. ma nonostante ciò, saremo felicisimi di ospiterla qui da noi o dai miei nonni per quei giorni in cui lei vuole fermarsi e magari accompagnarla dai parenti Pisciotta, che potranno darle qualche informazione in più.
din seguito le invierò il nostro indirizzo e numero telefonico nel caso in cui vorrà rintracciarci.
distinti saluti e .....complimenti per la sua giovane età!!!!!!

THANK YOU for your assistance!!
MK
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help translating an e mail

Post by liviomoreno »

Hi!
this is the Francesco Ferrara family in Camporeale. We have just received your "search" letter and we were very happy to learn that ...(maybe) we still have some ancestor in the world. A few days ago my grandfather, who received the letter before us, went to the town hall to get information about our relationship, your names appeared but it was not possible to establish the connection, therefore we don't know anything. We will very happy to give you hospitality, here or with my grandfather, during those days when you stop here, and we can also take you to the cousins Pisciotta that may give you additional informations.
In the next future I will send you our address and telephone number in case you want to get in touch with us.
Greetings and compliment for your young age!!!!
kranch1

Post by kranch1 »

Grazie, Livio!!
Marianne
MK
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

:D