STALLIVIERE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
frankie759

STALLIVIERE

Post by frankie759 »

Hello all,
Am ISO information on the Stalliviere family from northern Italy. Not able to find many Stallivieres in the US. I'm hoping someone recognizes the name and offers some info... :)
lissastalli

Re: STALLIVIERE

Post by lissastalli »

Hello ! I'm Lissandro Stallivieri, from Brazil. I have great contacts in Italy. My father, name Lonis Stallivieri, knows all the Stallivieri(e) genealogic story.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Frankie it is the esasiest thing to find people with the Stalliviere surname not only inthe USA but inthe world at large..You can go to www.numberway.com for all Stalliviere surnames in the world country by country!

Further if you wish to find Stalliviere in another excellent source you can go to www.familysearch.org un der ancestor search just on the surname alone. You can also go to www.google.com and put in the title STALLIVIERE SURNAME and or add GENEALOGY ITALY if you believe the surname sources is Italy

However, There is no listing in the Italian surname dictionary for STALLIVIERE and consequently it is either a surname local in origin in Italy or imported from abroad and italianized

You can go to www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi and put in the surname Stallivieri in the upper left and click to see where in Italy the surname is located thruout Italy

If you have any specific question you would like to ask please do so since we are here to assist you at every turn inyour researches. =Peter=
martaemilio

Post by martaemilio »

HALLO! I am sending two photos of winter 2009 in Stalliviere, that is the very little village (7 houses!) in the Dolomites where the family was born.
Bye Marta Villa
martaemilio

Post by martaemilio »

Ops...
:oops:
frankie759

Post by frankie759 »

Dear Marta,
Thank you for the pictures. I'm so glad that there has been responses to my post from 2005. I about gave up and then my nephew told me there were some responses. These are pictures of the house (or houses) where the Stallivieres were born, is that correct? I want to give my Mother the right information. Thank you again.
martaemilio

Post by martaemilio »

Yes, these are the pictures of Stalliviere. In future I'll send you more (maybe in spring). I know about Stalliviere Pietro: I went in USA at the end of 19°sec (but I'm not really sure). Do you know about him? Are you a relative?
Bye, I wait for your answer.
Marta
frankie759

Post by frankie759 »

Hello Marta. My Mother says that Pietro (Pete) was a brother to her Father Cristino. And then, Cristino had a cousin named Pete in Toele Utah, here in the United States. Cristino's birth certificate says he was born in Tiser. Are these Stalliviere house pictures in Tiser? Are you related to the Stallivieres? I look forward to hearing from you.
frankie759

Post by frankie759 »

Marta.....I forgot to tell you something. My Mother use to write to Margarita Stalliviere Case. She lived in Milano. She hasn't heard from her in a very long time. Do you know this name? Take care.....
martaemilio

Post by martaemilio »

Hi, Stalliviere is near Tiser (0,5 km from it).I heard about Pietro (Pete) and his brother who, at the and of 19th century went in the US, but I really don't know any other things about them. I'm from Stalliviere, and my relatives appartain of "Schena" family. Now, at Stalliviere, there live 2 persons (and 1 cat :lol: ) and some other people during summer. I send you some pictures of Stalliviere and the Mis valley. Ask to Lissandro Stallivieri and his father the story about emigrants in America..they know about it! I don't know Margherita, but I can ask about her.
Bye
I'm waiting for some others news
Marta
martaemilio

Post by martaemilio »

The church of Tiser
martaemilio

Post by martaemilio »

THE CHURCH OF TISER
martaemilio

Post by martaemilio »

MY HOUSE (TO LEFT)
frankie759

Post by frankie759 »

Hi Marta,
Thank you for the pictures. It's very beautiful there. My Mother use to write to Mercedes Case, but has not heard from her in many, many years. I think Margharita is a sister to my grandfather on my Mother's side. I sent an email to Lissandro, but it must not have reached him. My nephew and his wife just got back from Italy. They were at Tiser. He sent me alot of headstone photos. My Mother recognizes a few names. My Grandfather Stalliviere and his brother Pete eventually ended up in Wyoming working in the coal mines. I think alot of Pete's family live in Utah. I was in touch with Conchetta Stalliviere here in the US. I hadn't received an email from her in a long time. She is listed in the Social Security Death Index. Both Cristino and Pietro enterd into this country through Ellis Island. They left by shp from Havre, France. Take care.....
emersonmorello

Post by emersonmorello »

Lissandro, meu nome é Emerson Morello, gostaria de saber se tu é aparentado de minha bisavó Candida Stalivieri e Beniamino Stalivieri que vieram da Itália para Caxias do Sul.
Abraço.