Megliola, Pierro and Lanzalotti from Avellino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lmegliol

Megliola, Pierro and Lanzalotti from Avellino

Post by lmegliol »

Hello,

I am looking for information about Megliola, Pierro and Lanzalotti from Avellino. Any help would be appreciated. If you would like to contact me...

mcgree777-italiangen@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Leonard Megliola
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Megliola, Pierro and Lanzalotti from Avellino

Post by ptimber »

Leonard the cardinal rule is to work backard when reseasrching your family genealogy. Start off with the www.ellisisland.org website and obtaion entry data into the USA of your immigrant ancestors and then decide what information or documents you wish. I can write you a book about yoiur family but that is your job and my hjob is to direct you to the websites and addresses so that you can have the experience of discovering your own family roots. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

On the off chance you are really interested in geenalogy and in tracing your own family there is a book titled Italian Genealogical records by Traffor R. Cole which is inexpensive, anb easy read and provide you with your own resources and not depend on other people. Peter
lmegliol

Post by lmegliol »

Well, I suppose this is the off chance then. I am very interested in genealogy and do actively research it. Most of my research is done online however, and that severely limits my abilities. I have charted a little bit of research in Avellino and have gotten back some good results. I have posted this message here in the hope that I would contact someone else who has already done more research that I have.

I appreciate the book recommendation. I will be sure to look into it.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

If that was your purpose then why nnot say it from the beginning??? Peter