Morlini (Costozza di Longare, Vicenza)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
estebant

Morlini (Costozza di Longare, Vicenza)

Post by estebant »

Hi! I'm new to the list.

I'm looking for information on the Morlini family of Costozza di Longare (province of Vicenza). I've sent letters to the Anagrafe but they said that since the family is extint there since 1812, they will have to charge me. :cry: But they also said that since it was a well known family in Vicenza prior to the 18th century there must be information in the Libro d'Oro or any similar old publication. :?

I'll appreciate any relevant help. :D

Thanks.
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Morlini (Costozza di Longare, Vicenza)

Post by ptimber »

Libro d'oro della Nobilita Italiana (golden book of Italian Nobility) Roma, Collegio Araldico,1910- (FHL (family History Library) 945 D5ln,films 833316,873994 and 823793;computer number 9236). This is what you will show the librarian atg the Mormon family History Library. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Morlini (Costozza di Longare, Vicenza)

Post by suanj »

estebant wrote:Hi! I'm new to the list.

I'm looking for information on the Morlini family of Costozza di Longare (province of Vicenza). I've sent letters to the Anagrafe but they said that since the family is extint there since 1812, they will have to charge me. :cry: But they also said that since it was a well known family in Vicenza prior to the 18th century there must be information in the Libro d'Oro or any similar old publication. :?

I'll appreciate any relevant help. :D

Thanks.
Hi:
Cognome(surname) MORLINI
Dimora principale(main house) Vicenza

In archivio(in archive) Documento disponibile (document available)
Fonti bibliografiche(source) Archivio GbCR

Titolo nobiliare (noble title) Blasone spaccato

For request info and documents(to payment) http://www.sgmprogetti.it/araldica
The Morlini family are present in Costozza fraction of Longare town(Vicenza) around 1645 year, are also an palace Morlini(Villa Morlini) existing.. of archictet: Alessandro Morlini Trento
other historical info: http://www.edit2000.com/altavilla/cennin2.html
regards, suanj