One More Alcamo Marriage Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
xz5bz9
Rookie
Rookie

One More Alcamo Marriage Record

Post by xz5bz9 »

I need help once again in translating the attached document into English.

Attached is the marriage record for Thomas Gaetano Trapani, 41 to Anna Lombardi, 30. His parents are both deceased. His father is listed as Carmelo and mother as Paulina. Anna's father is deceased and her mother is alive. They were married 8 Oct 1881.

Does it list the maiden name for Thomas' mother, Paulina?

Does it say anything about Thomas being born in France or a family name other than Trapani?

Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV9iqLr
aliza24
Veteran
Veteran

Re: One More Alcamo Marriage Record

Post by aliza24 »

Wow! The image quality is really poor. Did you maybe compress it too much? Is the original of the same quality? Sorry but I can't make much out on this one.
xz5bz9
Rookie
Rookie

Post by xz5bz9 »

I had originally saved this document and the other marriage record from Alcamo in PDF format. I didn't know how to change it to JPEG so I scanned it and re-saved it as JPEG. I know I lost a lot in the process. The original is better. How can I get you a better copy?
AGandolfo

Post by AGandolfo »

I think you are my Detroit relations. I've also been trying to locate these records. My mother is Anna Trapani, daughter to Vinceno Trapani (deceased 1980). Would love to connect with you on ancestry.
xz5bz9
Rookie
Rookie

Post by xz5bz9 »

The Anna Trapani that I have in my tree is the daughter of Joseph from Alcamo and Nancy. Anna was born in 1898 in NY and died in 1984 in NJ. She was married to Donald Vitulli.