Short paragraph

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Short paragraph

Post by donnawright »

I think I understand the "gist" of this message. Please translate this email from a new-found family of relatives in Italy. Thanks

Donna

ciao Donnala lettera con le foto è arrivata a casa dei miei genitori. Tiringraziano molto e ti riscriveranno mandandoti anche loro lettera efoto e anche da parte di Amabile e AmaliaA fine agosto vado in vacanza da loro così proverò a fare dei piccolivideo e a tradurre loro la letteraciao e grazieBuone vacanze (noi andiamo 15 giorni al mare)
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Short paragraph

Post by elba »

donnawright wrote:I think I understand the "gist" of this message. Please translate this email from a new-found family of relatives in Italy. Thanks

Donna

ciao Donna la lettera con le foto è arrivata a casa dei miei genitori. Tiringraziano molto e ti riscriveranno mandandoti anche loro lettera efoto e anche da parte di Amabile e Amalia A fine agosto vado in vacanza da loro così proverò a fare dei piccolivideo e a tradurre loro la lettera ciao e grazieBuone vacanze (noi andiamo 15 giorni al mare)

There you go Donna - hope it says what you thought it did!!!
elba

Translation
Hi Donna the letter with the photo arrived at my parent's house. I thank you very much and I reply sending you their letter and photo too and also on behalf of Amabile e Amalia. At the end of August I go to them on holiday that way I will try and make some short video's and translate the letter to them. Ciao and thank you. Happy holidays (we are going to the seaside for 15 days)
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Re: Short paragraph

Post by donnawright »

Thank you, Elba. It sounds like they got my letter. I attempted to find a somewhat recent photo of everyone in their USA family of decendants and made prints for them to see all of us! They do not use computer/internet, but the younger daughter does, and this letter is from her. She is sending me photos and a letter from them. I sort of figured out that she must be going to visit in August and will take some video for us. Thanks, Elba.

Appreciation for the help provided here by you and the other translators cannot be measured in words.

Donna
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria