Request for help with someone who subscribes to ancestry.com

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Request for help with someone who subscribes to ancestry.com

Post by donnawright »

Scouting around ancestry.com tonight, I found two people who I would like to contact. Please go to Collaborate -> Member connections. If you are able to key in a username, they are kevinboyleii of Italy and Marco Scavo of Decollatura Italy.

They are searching the Tomaino surname as I am. Please ask them to contact me at donnajwright@hotmail.com

I appreciate any help offered here.
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Request for help with someone who subscribes to ancestry

Post by wldspirit »

Hi Donna...has your request been fulfilled yet?
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
scandinavianancestry

Re: Request for help with someone who subscribes to

Post by scandinavianancestry »

I can help Donna if no one replied on this, let me know.

Susanna
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Post by donnawright »

Susanna, I found Kevin Boyle myself in switchboard.com but not Marco Scavo yet. Thanks much. There is reference to Scavo as being brother in law in USA on a ship manifest of my GF Tommaso Tomaino and another passage lists LoScavo as his cousin. I believe they are the same person and I'm looking for that connection.

FYI: With my little intervention, Kevin Boyle is now connected to generations of his family history and living relatives that he did not know existed. The value of collaboration and the generosity of others is immeasurable. I'm grateful for all the help, and sometimes now I can help others too.
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria
scandinavianancestry

Hi Donna,
I just sent you a pdf on his information, he's got a bunch of connections I think. Pls let me know if this is him and I'll send him an email, or find him somewhere. I found one Marc B Scavo w connections to MN and TX, ca. 37 yrs old. He calls himself Marco Scavo on ancestry and he's living in MN. Could be the same person.

Sunny greetings from New Mexico,
Susanna
donnawright
Elite
Elite

Post by donnawright »

Yes, I think this is the same person, Susanna. He is in the Minneapolis area and I saw him as Marco Scavo on Ancestry even though I could not access his contact info. Same guy,,, feel sure. Thank you. Switchboard.com is pretty good for finding people, but he isn't listed there.

I viewed the pdf file. Thanks for that.

How about if I send a reply email to you and draft a little letter you can copy and paste to him?
scandinavianancestry

OK, write me a short letter w what you need me to say. I have access to netdetective as well as intelius so I'm sure we'll find him if need be.

Ciao,

Susanna
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

FYI: With my little intervention, Kevin Boyle is now connected to generations of his family history and living relatives that he did not know existed. The value of collaboration and the generosity of others is immeasurable. I'm grateful for all the help, and sometimes now I can help others too.
That's what ItalianGenealogy is all about!!! We all started off needing help and guidance, in time, we are then able to help others....without our volunteers and the generosity of others, IG would not be the great family forum that it is!! :D
Lee

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."