Naples birth

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
magpie

Naples birth

Post by magpie »

How do I get a birth certificate (or any information about birth) for someone born in Naples in 1933. I only know name and date of birth. Please help!
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Naples birth

Post by Italysearcher »

Write in Italian to

Comune di Napoli
Servizio Centrale Civile, Ufficio Corrispondenza Valori
Il Traversa privata, Parco Quadrifoglio
Napoli, NA 80126
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
fredoniapeaches
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Naples birth

Post by fredoniapeaches »

or you can go to familysearch.org and go to the botton on top that says Library and the drop down on the bottom it says Library catalogue, and find out if they have the record from Naples ... hold on... it'll be wuicker if i do it...
NAPLES baptisms, marriages, burials, 1817-1822 ROME marriages, 1872-1889 TURIN marriages, 1858-1864 VENICE marriages, 1874-1924, 1940, 1947 - FHL BRITISH Film [ 1818065 Items 1-4 ]

that number in the brackets is the film number you want. call your local church of latter day saints and find out if they are a history center and order the film through them... it'll cost you about $5.