Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
CorneRinaldi

Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi

Post by CorneRinaldi »

Hi Jim,

I am so excited. Yes, this is definitely your great grandfather.

My dad, Peter Rinaldi's grandfather Peter was your grandmothers brother. Do you perhaps have any more info I can use.

I have a family tree saved on Ancentry.co.uk with all the info I have so far.

Please send me your email address so I can get more info from you.
PeterRinaldi

Post by PeterRinaldi »

Hi Jim. Your great grandfather is defnitely Biagio Rinaldi. That's so exciting to know there is family spread across the world. Would you mind to email me documentation or information.
Cathi

Post by Cathi »

My Rinaldi family is from Scotland. My great grandfather's name was Antoino Rinaldi. His parents names were Biaggio and Benedetta. I have been told that Antoino (Thomas) is one of 23 children born to Biaggio and Benedetta. He came to the USA from Scotland and changed his first name to Thomas. He was also a boxer. Not a big name boxer. He and his wife, Celestina, operated a fish fry restaurant in ScotIand before coming to the US. His parents were Biaggio Rinaldi & Benedetta Lammara. He married Celestina who went by Anna. They both came to America on the Caledonia. They had five children. My grandfather, Joseph, Minnie, Peter, George, and Alice. They all had children. I have family pictures if anyone is interested. I only have them of Antoino (Thomas) and Celestina (Anna) Rinaldi and their children.
PeterRinaldi

Post by PeterRinaldi »

Hi Cathi,

It's great news to have discovered another part of Rinaldi family. I would love to hear more on what information you might have and relevant photos. I can share what info I have in my family tree.

My dad is Peter Rinaldi, his father was Bernard Rinaldi, and his father Peter Rinaldi was Antonio's brother.

I have discovered last year from a newspaper article I researched while on holiday in Scotland that their surname waz originally Di Nallo and for some reason was changed when they were living in Scotland to Rinaldi. This was recorded when they got divorced in Scotland. It stated Biaggio Rinaldi (formerly Di Nallo).....
leyra86
Rookie
Rookie

Post by leyra86 »

In my family Rinaldi :/ in castello d'Alife(caserta)
PeterRinaldi

Post by PeterRinaldi »

Hi, any relation to Biaggio Or Benedetta Rinaldi
leyra86
Rookie
Rookie

Post by leyra86 »

no :/
LuvelyLeigh

Post by LuvelyLeigh »

Hi, my name is Leigh, I am the daughter of Jim Connor who's grandmother was Remilia. She had 3 sons James, John and another one who died in the war.
Hayley0811

Post by Hayley0811 »

Francesco lamarra and Catarina lanni were my great great great grandparents