Guardavalle

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Guardavalle

Post by elba »

Elba you are amazing. Thanks for the translation! Do you think if this poster wrote a simple letter you might help with a translation? Only if you have time of course...
Of course Nuccia! You know I will always help out where I can. But do remember my fortè is Italian to English translations....

There are many others here who are mother tongue Italians for any English to Italian work - and I'm not about to step on their toes!

elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

There is no stepping on anyones toes here...the more help the better!
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
naillady4jm
Rookie
Rookie

Post by naillady4jm »

I think I have been given a blessing of a lifetime.To have so many wonderful people willing to help me fullfill my ailing mother`s dream.She wish she would of had things organized when most of the family were around.The few sisters that are left aren`t close and the brother is not up to remembering.I hope God gives me the time to get it all down before it`s to late.She got cancer this year and now I`m on a mission.God sent me here and you have all welcomed me and had a part in my journey to our past.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

naillady4jm,

Our prayers are with you and your family. Most of us have been where you are now in one way or another so we all understand.

I'm sending you a PM..
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database