Jacaruso relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
William

Re: Jacaruso relatives

Post by William »

Hi all,
Mt wife is related to Lena Roberti Lyons Jacaruso, thru her 1/2 sister Loretta Margaret or Margaret Loretta Lyons. This was by John Frederick Lyons' 2nd marriage to Theresa Agne Colucci in 1894 Manhattan.
Loretta Married a Douglas Hughes Frost @ Bridgeport in 1919.
Lena had an older sister Rosa C.whom I believe married Clement Pasquarella
Their mother would have passed away after Lena's birth, but before the 2nd marriage in 1894
There is a Christina Lyons who died in Bridgeport on 27 Oct 1893. Haven't seen the record yet, but if you gooogle Christina Lyons, Bridgeport,ct 1893 you will find a Deaths in Bridgeport list.
Note here that Rosa and Lena were listed in the 1900 Census with John and Theresa and 1/2 siblings, all as Lyons surname
I wish to know about John Roberti's name change to Lyons,
Can someone help? I have info to share
Bill
William

Re: Jacaruso relatives

Post by William »

Hi, all, me again
My wife is also related to Rosa C. Roberti (Lyons) Pasquarella, Lena's older sister, born 1886 in Bridgeport,CT
Rosa died in Danbury on 28 Jul 1960 and is buried in St Mary's in Ridgefield,CT
Still looking for a clue as to why their father John Roberti changed his name to John Frederick Lyons
6 children from 2nd marriage: Robert, Loretta (or Margaret), Matilda, Ruth A., Frederick Nelson, and Lucille.