FROM CAROCCIA TO SUANJ WITH MANY THANKS

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Buona
Rookie
Rookie

FROM CAROCCIA TO SUANJ WITH MANY THANKS

Post by Buona »

I would like to express my thanks to this forum and particulary suanj for the the help, guidance and support I've received in looking for my grandfather. I started my search with just a name and little else. With suanj's help, guidance and knowledge, I now know more about my grandfather than I ever expected to know.

Thank you, suanj, the generosity of spirit and kindness of heart that you have shown to me. God Bless You!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

thanks to you Laura...
:lol: suanj
girty
Veteran
Veteran

suanj

Post by girty »

I too would like to express my thanks to suanj......she goes beyond the call of duty. i have found other places where she has asked questions on my behalf.................................. thank -you

girty
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I am very happy for you both. Peter the orphan
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: suanj

Post by suanj »

girty wrote:I too would like to express my thanks to suanj......she goes beyond the call of duty. i have found other places where she has asked questions on my behalf.................................. thank -you

girty
Hi girty, thx to God, HE helps through me... :wink: suanj