[b]DI PLACIDO X DELLI COLLI[/b]

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
bardobra

[b]DI PLACIDO X DELLI COLLI[/b]

Post by bardobra »

Please help me to locate my ancestors before my grandparents. My father Alfredo DI PLACIDO was born (1903) in Cervaro soon of Pietro and Teresa MASSARO borns probably in Cervaro. My mother ws born (1902) in Rocca d'Evandro soon of Michele and Vittoria VALENTE.
thank-you per advance
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

TGhere are two CERVARO. One is Postale 03044, Province of Frosinone, Lazio region and the other is Postale 64040 Province of Teramo, Abruzzo region. Your mothers people are Postale 81040, Province of Caserta Camnpania region. When you find the town of origin then go to your nearest Family History Library of the Mromon church and obtain the microfilm for the proper town and for Rocca d'evandro and trace the civil records back to the early 1800's. There is a book written by Lynn Nelson which s helpful titled Discovering Your Italian Ancestors. Peter