Joseph Baltazar AUGERY

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
tsaboia

Joseph Baltazar AUGERY

Post by tsaboia »

Busco informações sobre Joseph Baltazar AUGERY, médico, italiano, nascido em torno de 1735 no Piemonte. Filho de Gabriel Augery e Magdalena Boccarda (Boccardo?). Radicou-se em Aracati, estado do Ceará.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are 13 persons currently residing in the Piemonte region with the surname AUGERI (no Y). In Italy you need to know the town of origin. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put AUGERI in the 1st line and Piemonte in the 3rd line and click CERCA. When you see the 13 Augeri you might recognize the town of origin and that Augeri may be a relative. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Joseph Baltazar AUGERY

Post by suanj »

tsaboia wrote:Busco informações sobre Joseph Baltazar AUGERY, médico, italiano, nascido em torno de 1735 no Piemonte. Filho de Gabriel Augery e Magdalena Boccarda (Boccardo?). Radicou-se em Aracati, estado do Ceará.
Hi: really this surname in Italy is AUGERI, and tipically of Italy south, but present also in Italy north; and sure, already you know many info on Joseph Baltazar Augeri .. been born in 1740 in Farme Piemonte Region, Italy(on familysearch) ..but Farme not exist in Italy, sure misspelled...also Formi not exist (from your website on geneanet.org)..

......hmmm very probable FAVRIA town, or Fiano town or Ferriera town(all Torino province-Piemonte region)...Boccardo surname is just spelling...
Boccardo noble's family in the ancient past was an very ancient family of Torino (Piemonte region)...; more Augeri noble's family coming from Nizza Monferrato (Asti province-Piemonte region)...

...sorry not are other records ..regards, suanj
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

I believe the town of origin is Fontanemore (Aosta) and the BARME is a "frazione" or town or village incorporated into Fontainemore. Go to www.familysearch.org and click on ancestor search then put in the last name and Italy for the doctors spouse and birth date. If you wish to go to the LOCATIONS IN ITALY right here in this forum you can then select "part of" and place arme into the box and a list will come up. BARME is the only listing for the Piemontge area. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

ptimber wrote:I believe the town of origin is Fontanemore (Aosta) and the BARME is a "frazione" or town or village incorporated into Fontainemore. Go to www.familysearch.org and click on ancestor search then put in the last name and Italy for the doctors spouse and birth date. If you wish to go to the LOCATIONS IN ITALY right here in this forum you can then select "part of" and place arme into the box and a list will come up. BARME is the only listing for the Piemontge area. Peter
Peter perhaps you arejust!!: probable Barme fraction in FONTAINEMORE town(Aosta province-Valle d'Aosta region)..This region in the past pertaining of Piedmont region..Ciao, suanj