Guatieri Family History

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
sidtindall
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Guatieri Family History

Post by sidtindall »

That's great to know. Do you have any knowledge as to whether my g-g-grandfather Michele is Concetta's brother, or know the names of Concetta's parents? I am really happy I have hopefully found some new family members. The Guatieri name is only in Australia because I am here. There are no others. My father was the one who emigrated, and he went to NZ not OZ. :P
L-P Australia
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Hello, I'm really interested in this thread because I'm researching the Franciosy family name. I believe Peter and Antonio emmigrated from Scapoli and set up an Ice Cream business in the North East of England. According to records this was still in business in 1914!

If you happen to find any info I'd be most greateful if you could share, and I will do the same.

Kind Regards
R. Franciosy :D
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Well, after many time, however the Guatieri family research have an updating; in fact 1 descendant emailed me some months ago, and today another: sidtindall, you can send me an private message with your email address, I wish contact you and to say you about this your cousins;waiting an your reply, best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
tojomi

Post by tojomi »

I am looking for information on the Capaldi family at 9 Montague st. in Bristol. I saw tour posting and know the Louis Fionda family in Detroit. They were cousins of my mother.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

well tojomi, I hope that the author of this topic it reply soon... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
momason1

Post by momason1 »

I lived in Detroit with my "great" grandmother Conchetta Fionda, her son, (my grandfather), louis fionda and his wife Mary all from Bristol england. This line of The Fionda name will cease after my brother robert dies.
tojomi

Post by tojomi »

Momason1 - That sounds like Mary Frances. I haven't seen you in about 50 years. Where are you now? I am your "cousin" JoAnn.
momason1

Post by momason1 »

I am a decendent of conchetta, my grandfather was her son, louis, my father was william fionda son of louis. I lived with my great grandmother conchetta and my grandparents louis & mary in detroit. thanks momason1
momason1

Post by momason1 »

did you get my e-mail address? momason1
tojomi

Post by tojomi »

No. I sent you a private message because I did not have your email address. Did you receive that?
momason1

Post by momason1 »

Yes I recieved your message and wrote back and sent my e-mail address. I guess you didnt recieve it, Here is my e-mail momason1@cox.net I live in Az for 34 years. I dont remember you? Unless your moms name was Rose? Let me know Mary
sidtindall
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sidtindall »

Hi all,
I am the one who started this forum and am still having trouble finding the origin of my family. I have Michael(Michelle)Guatieri's marriage certificate stating that Augustine Guatieri was his father and Concetta therefore is his sister. If any one in America can help who are decendants of Concetta Fionda I would be very appreciative. :)
L-P Australia
momason1

Post by momason1 »

i am mary fionda great grandaughter of concetta fionda. I have replied and no one answered. momason1@cox.net
sidtindall
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sidtindall »

Hi Mary, I am the great granddaughter of Concetta's brother Michael Guatieri.I will email you on momason1.OK
L-P Australia
momason1

Post by momason1 »

sidtindall OK