Request certificate of citizenship to be sent by PEC

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
FFMichael

Request certificate of citizenship to be sent by PEC

Post by FFMichael »

I'm a longtime lurker here, hoping you good people can help me write a letter to my comune.

I applied for recognition (jus sanguinis) in Chicago, but have since moved to Frankfurt. Chicago later forwarded me the "estratto dell'atto di nascita" that they received from the comune. I've then tried to register in AIRE a few times here in Frankfurt - no dice. They refuse to do anything until I can show a certificate of citizenship.

So I'm trying to write a request letter to my comune. If anyone can correct my admittedly terrible Italian, I would be very grateful!

TIA
Michael.

-----------

Egregi Signori,

In modo che posso iscrivere all'AIRE, il Consolato richiede un certificato di cittadinanza. Perciò, si prega di inviare una copia elettronica del certificato di cittadinanza a me e al Consolato a Francoforte (PEC: con.francoforte@cert.esteri.it ).

Vi comunico do seguito i miei dati:
Nome e cognome:
Data di nascita:
Luogo di nascita: Chicago, Stati Uniti d'America

Ho allegato una copia elettronica del mio estratto dell'atto di Nascita.

Mille grazie, e cordiali saluti!