LOOKING FOR CARRADINI'S FAMILY

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
oraldocr

LOOKING FOR CARRADINI'S FAMILY

Post by oraldocr »

Hi there, im from Venezuela, im looking for my family´s origin, im trying to stablish contact with them,... i know about GAETANO CARRADINI SARDI , born in MARCIANA MARINA about 1825-1830, Italy, and im looking for his birth records to strat wiht the tramits for the italian passport... and im really intesrested in know about my genealogy... pleas anyone could help me??
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: LOOKING FOR CARRADINI'S FAMILY

Post by ricbru »

oraldocr wrote:Hi there, im from Venezuela, im looking for my family´s origin, im trying to stablish contact with them,... i know about GAETANO CARRADINI SARDI , born in MARCIANA MARINA about 1825-1830, Italy, and im looking for his birth records to strat wiht the tramits for the italian passport... and im really intesrested in know about my genealogy... pleas anyone could help me??
You can try to request his bapt record to:

Chiesa S. Chiara d'Assisi
CAP 57033, Marciana Marina, (LI)
Italy

or for birth record

Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Viale Cerboni, 107
57033 Marciana Marina (LI)
Italy

or for birth record and military record to

Archivio di Stato
Palazzo del Governo,
Via Fiume 40
57123 Livorno
Italy

I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
:lol:
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

oraldocr wrote:Hi there, im from Venezuela, im looking for my family´s origin, im trying to stablish contact with them,... i know about GAETANO CARRADINI SARDI , born in MARCIANA MARINA about 1825-1830, Italy, and im looking for his birth records to strat wiht the tramits for the italian passport... and im really intesrested in know about my genealogy... pleas anyone could help me??
Personally, I think that the exact spelling is COrradini and not CArradini... just an bit... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
oraldocr

Post by oraldocr »

THAKS A LOT SUANJ... the correct spell is CARRADINI, wiht A , there is another surname COrradini .. i dont know if we are family... thanks for your reply... i will try what you say ....
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

oraldocr wrote:THAKS A LOT SUANJ... the correct spell is CARRADINI, wiht A , there is another surname COrradini .. i dont know if we are family... thanks for your reply... i will try what you say ....
:roll: 8O ... if you tasks so.... I am again of my opinion however..... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
oraldocr

Post by oraldocr »

... i mean .. THANKS A LOT for your help...

there is one thing i didnt said .. GAETANO CARRADINI SARDI was my great grandfather...i have undertstood he was born in Marciana Marina about 1825-1830, and he migrates later to Venezuela/Colombia not sure ... there could be a way to know something about??... migrating records or something???.....
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

oraldocr wrote:... i mean .. THANKS A LOT for your help...

there is one thing i didnt said .. GAETANO CARRADINI SARDI was my great grandfather...i have undertstood he was born in Marciana Marina about 1825-1830, and he migrates later to Venezuela/Colombia not sure ... there could be a way to know something about??... migrating records or something???.....
These are the microfilm of FHL about emigration in Venezuela

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0

Emigration in Colombia

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0

I hope it helps, bye Riccardo :lol: