Form 3 Declaration of Living Italian Ascendant

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
jennabet
Master
Master

Form 3 Declaration of Living Italian Ascendant

Post by jennabet »

I need a copy of Form 3 - Declaration of Living Italian Ascendant - from the San Francisco Consulate -- in the Italian language. Does anyone know if it can be found in Italian on their website. I did not find it. Thanks in advance.
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Form 3 Declaration of Living Italian Ascendant

Post by erudita74 »

I only see the form in English

Erudita
mler
Master
Master

Post by mler »

Even when you ask to read the consulates' information in Italian, the forms are in English.

Is it possible to just translate it as a Word document?
jennabet
Master
Master

Post by jennabet »

Yes, I can do that but would have liked to avoid it. No other option, I guess. Actually, I don't even think my companion's son needs this document for San Francisco. He sent it to his father to have notarized but the Notary in Italy wants it in Italian. I don't think it's needed because his living ascendant (his father in Italy) already has an Italian passport issued by the same consulate so that consulate already knows the living ascendant never renounced his Italian citizenship in the USA at any of the places he resided since he was 18. I think he just needs to bring a copy of his father's current Italian passport and carta d'identita.