How to Contact Houston Consulate

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
michaelw

How to Contact Houston Consulate

Post by michaelw » 14 Jun 2018, 18:21

I have been trying to contact the Houston consulate with no luck. The phone system seems broken. They list numbers to press for different services but none of them work. Typing 0 gets you to a number where you can hold for leave a message. The hold lasts forever and if you try to leave a message it says you can't do that at this time. *SIGH*

My goal is to get a citizenship appointment but the website only offers appointments through October (on random days of the month, sometimes very few days in a month). I think the website booking for citizenship is also faulty. When I look for a passport appointment the appointments go much farther out and are regularly scheduled the same days every week.

If you all have successfully contacted a consulate, especially that in Houston, could you share with me how?
THANKS!