"One and the Same Person" Court Order Help

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
NickE

"One and the Same Person" Court Order Help

Post by NickE »

One of the last things I need to do before I can get my Italian Citizenship is acquire a "One and the Same Person" Court Order in relation to documents containing the name of my Great Great Grandfather as he was known by several different names in his life and there are discrepancies between various documents.

However I've been totally unable to find any lawyer where I live (Connecticut) that can help/advise me or that even knows what I'm talking about when I bring up the court order. Any help that can point me in the right direction of what to do or a recommendation for a lawyer that would be able to help me would be much appreciated.
Cristina319
Rookie
Rookie

Re: "One and the Same Person" Court Order Help

Post by Cristina319 »

Nick, I sent you a PM tonight that I hope answers your question. I'm sorry I was a bit late.... I was ill so not online a lot. I'm back now, so let me know if it helped.