ANTONINI

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Eliseo

ANTONINI

Post by Eliseo »

Dear all,

I'm writing for the first time here trying to get as fas as possible information about a relate of mine or better to say if you could give me some inputs how to get this information; his name was ALBINO ANTONINI fu PAOLO he was born in Setpt. 1861 in Brentonico (TRENTINO - TN) and has gone to AMERICA but no one (even the aged people, they don't know) can tell me if this is true on not and where exactly (North or South America).
"Aged" people told me that he left Italy around the end of the 1800, someone other in the 1911 but no one is sure about that.

I've already checked in the DATABASE's ELLISISLAND and I did't find any ALBINO; severals ANTONINI were there but no the right one I'm looking for.

This is for now; I can add maybe some other info if necessary, but these are the most important I've.

Many thank in advance
Eliseo
pink67
Master
Master

Re: ANTONINI

Post by pink67 »

Hi Eliseo,

don't know if this one could be your relative but do you want to give a look?
From http://www.altreitalie.it/

I found it on the database regarding the Buenos Aires's arrivals from 1882 to 1920:

Cognome
ANTONINI

Nome
ALBINO

Parentela

Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile

Professione
JORNALERO

Religione
Cattolico

Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA

Nave
GIAVA

Data d'arrivo
09-10-1887

Istruzione
Sa

Unfortunately there are no images available on this database....

Laura :D
Eliseo

Re: ANTONINI: many thanks

Post by Eliseo »

Hi Laura,

sorry I saw just right now your gentle and useful answer. I was away all this time.
In the meantime, others data are flowing slowly and so I gathered some other infos about my parent and these you gave me adds some new inputs.

Once again many thanks and all the best

Eliseo
pink67 wrote:Hi Eliseo,

don't know if this one could be your relative but do you want to give a look?
From http://www.altreitalie.it/

I found it on the database regarding the Buenos Aires's arrivals from 1882 to 1920:

Cognome
ANTONINI

Nome
ALBINO

Parentela

Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile

Professione
JORNALERO

Religione
Cattolico

Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA

Nave
GIAVA

Data d'arrivo
09-10-1887

Istruzione
Sa

Unfortunately there are no images available on this database....

Laura :D