SURNAME: Costa, Sant'Arsenio. Tracking Down Birth Record

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
anna21

SURNAME: Costa, Sant'Arsenio. Tracking Down Birth Record

Post by anna21 »

Hello Everyone!

I am new here and this is my first post! I am waiting on index searches from USCIS (placed on 11/20) and while I am waiting I am trying to find my GGM's birth record to hopefully narrow down/rule out where my GGPs were married (checking for a marriage annotation next to her birth). Supposedly, she was born in Sant'Arsenio in 1874. I have tried Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org and neither her name, not her parents names show up in any search. I have tried searching any way I can save for contacting the Comune. Does anyone have any further knowledge of the records for Sant'Arsenio? Or any other tips/tricks to locate birth records? Any info is appreciated. Thank you! :)
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: SURNAME: Costa, Sant'Arsenio. Tracking Down Birth Record

Post by suanj »

you can say the first name of your GGM? Born around 1874... Costa maiden name? You know her parent's names?
Thanks,
suanj
The envious is like the cuckoo. Try to appropriate the merits of others. He never starts a difficult search, having no skills, but puts his egg in other's nest.

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH