Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minnesota

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Gallo1975
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minne

Post by Gallo1975 »

Biff83 wrote:
Wish it was so easy to find info on the elusive Anthony!

Biff
Well..Anthony didn't ever want to be found so apparently he did a great job of hiding from the authorities. I was told by my grandfather's brother, so Anthony's great Uncle..he beat up a cop in a bar fight back in CT which is why he went out west under a different name. Sketchy!

You all did amazing work..thank you so much for finding all of this information..it all boils down to "if you know where to look..."
Always looking for info on: Gallo, Perillo, Stelatto, Morganelli, Cutarelli, Aniello/Aiello, Langella, Garitta/Aritta, Hayward, Nicolson & will be happy to swap info too!
Gallo1975
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help finding "Morganell" in Illinios and Minne

Post by Gallo1975 »

wldspirit wrote:Wondering if it is possible that Antonio/Anthony had family in Cook county....there are a number of MORGANELLI listed in this area,
they can be found at the Cook county site or the Illinois State Databases:
Illinois State Database
wldspirit
Well that was my assumption as well. Why else would he leave CT and go to MN/ILL after his run in with the law? He had no money and no job to speak of, well he was a barber by trade..but you never hear of people just picking up and going somewhere where they don't have relations some how, especially in that time. It's not like he was on a Conestoga wagon and blazing his way westward during the big land rush..
Always looking for info on: Gallo, Perillo, Stelatto, Morganelli, Cutarelli, Aniello/Aiello, Langella, Garitta/Aritta, Hayward, Nicolson & will be happy to swap info too!