Connecting Family Tree Branches....

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Connecting Family Tree Branches....

Post by TonyDiNobile »

I am tryinng to connect branches of my family in different towns who are related....Assuming that I can contact a relative in Italy who might have such information....Is there a form letter to request It ?....Thank You !....
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Connecting Family Tree Branches....

Post by PeterTimber »

If you add to the first sentence ".....in (the name of the other town) and would like to know more about them and their Italian Ancestry. you can send a form letter #6.

Go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html

=Peter=
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TonyDiNobile »

PeterTimber wrote:If you add to the first sentence ".....in (the name of the other town) and would like to know more about them and their Italian Ancestry. you can send a form letter #6.

Go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html

=Peter=
Thank You Peter !....
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TonyDiNobile »

Does anyone know of a good source to use find E-Mail addresses in Italy ?....I want to send a form letter inquiring about possible relatives....Thank You !....

Tony
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Tony To whom are you sending the e-mail?? =Peter=
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TonyDiNobile »

Hi Peter....I am trying to contact people with the Di Nobile surname in the towns of Ripalimosani and Palena to see if we are related....Ripalimosani is my ancestorial town and Palena is the ancestorial town of another person with the Di Nobile surname that I am helping with her own research....Thanks !....

Tony
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Tony go to www.email-directoty.com and select Italy. =Peter=
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TonyDiNobile »

Thanks Peter....
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TonyDiNobile »

It list Mailory but than tranfers we to Virgilio....It's also in Italian....Can I translate it and if so how do I search for E-Mail Addresses on the website ?....
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dedar Tony I agree with you and I read Italian and for the life of me cannot underfstand what has occurred to the e-mail directory www.Mailory.it. At one time it was a snap to find an e-mail address but Italian e-mail directories were always sparse and far in between listings and often you turned up with no e-mail address at all.

Perhaps someone reading this can help the both of us in finding an e-mail directory that functions rationally. Had I know the deterioration of the mailory.it website I would not have directed you there. =Peter=
TonyDiNobile
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TonyDiNobile »

Thanks Peter !....I'LL keep looking and hopefully I can find a decent source of information....
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Tony even Google dropped out of answering questions believe it or not. They used to be able to respond to most anything but now are out of the answering questions business. I willkeep looking and you do the same and get back to each other if we find stuff OK? =Peter=