GALLI'S, LIBERI'S & GIANSANTE ROCCAMORICE PESCARA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Sil

GALLI'S, LIBERI'S & GIANSANTE ROCCAMORICE PESCARA

Post by Sil »

looking for Galli's, Liberi's & Giansante from Roccamorice, Pescara. Agostino Galli left in 1956 for Ont. Canada. Dante Liberi emigrated to Phil. Pa around 1914.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

HI: particularly which information you demand? Currently not there are in Roccamorice Galli or Liberi surnames...but many in Pescara province
:roll: suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Sil: it is not easy. But Roccamorice is small village, fortunately.
But in Common they are not front information to 1871.
These information are found in ARCHIVES CENTER ROCCAMORICE's PARISHES(Archivio centrale delle Parrocchie di Roccamorice). To write to the Archives centers of parishes is not advisable, why task does not answer to nobody. .. :oops:

Or you see Roccamorice's microfilm from LSD (http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/ ... search.asp ).
The search on-line is partial...why the transcribed data are partial. If exist a Roccamorice's microfilm, Better to see microfilm ... regards, suanj
velista

Re: GALLI'S, LIBERI'S & GIANSANTE ROCCAMORICE

Post by velista »

Hi, I'm Luciano from Pescara (Italy)
My girlfriend mom's last name is Galli, her family is from Roccamorice and I will ask but I think they have some relatives in Canada or Ph.Also my high school teacher was from Roccamorice and her las name was Liberi!!
stefanaccio

Post by stefanaccio »

Recently began the process of locating distant family members from Roccamorice. Have started a small website for the town and am interested in gathering any news, photos, requests to contact relatives, etc that anyone would like to share. Thanks.
decoman

Post by decoman »

Hello to one and all (Ciao a tutti!)

My name is Gio' (pronounced Joe) Galli from Toronto. Both my parents are from Roccamorice, Pescara, Italy. I have been doing research on the Galli Family for over 23 years ... have documented over 4000 ancestral names & branches ... going back to 1717 Roccamorice. Family connections through marriage also documented ... names and families documented with nicknames. They include Galli, Di Giorgio, Piselli, D'Onofrio, Rosati, Giansante, D'Angelo, Di Clemente, Di Nardo, Liberi, Di Nunzio, Parete, Di Millo, Nicolini, Menna, D'Alimonte, Pietrangelo, Di Matteo, Ventura, Cafarelli, Conte, Ferrante, Ferrari, Ruggieri, Di Pronio, De Berardinis, Di Pasquale, Di Rocco, and Di Carlo (just to name a few and there are more). All info. is shared with Club Roccamorice (Toronto). I have put the info. on ancestry.ca. Also google larocclulette ... this web page will have many postings & photo's of people from Roccamorice and sister town of Lettomanopello and Abbateggio ... who are either attempting to reconnect with family members abroad or share info. If anyone is interested ... please feel free to contact me at anytime ... at giogalli @hotmail.com

Regards Gio' Galli