My grandfather Alfred Fiore

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
antonio144

My grandfather Alfred Fiore

Post by antonio144 »

born 1920 in new jersey. social security number: 142-16-6676

i want to know his parents names. but by not paying anything how do i find it his parents names
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Go to www.ellisisland.org and look up his entry into the UDSA as an immigrant and look over his manifest for the town of origin in italy he came from and then go to the Family History Library and request a miucrofilm for the town which you can rent for a modest fee and if you don't have the money ask them for charity!. Peter
antonio144

Post by antonio144 »

ptimber wrote:Go to www.ellisisland.org and look up his entry into the UDSA as an immigrant and look over his manifest for the town of origin in italy he came from and then go to the Family History Library and request a miucrofilm for the town which you can rent for a modest fee and if you don't have the money ask them for charity!. Peter
i know the town he said he was from naples, thats all i know though
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Antonio your comment was superfluous since I already gave you advise on ho to proceed and telling me about Naples is a waste of your time. Peter
Thomas880

Re: My grandfather Alfred Fiore

Post by Thomas880 »

pont canavese is in the province of Torino and the postale# is 10085 and Canischio is 10080 and is also in the province of Torino. Since you know the towns, go to <!-- BBCode Start --><A HREF="http://www.paginebianche.it" TARGET="_blank">www.paginebianche.it</A><!-- BBCode End --> and put in the names in the first line and the town names in the third line and click <!-- BBCode Start --><B>cerca</B><!-- BBCode End --> and you will get a listing of all persons in that town with those last names. <BR><BR>[ This message was edited by: Edmondo on 28-08-2002 19:51 ]

*** Forbidden. Contains links. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***
NoorAlamShahzad