Riboldazzi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
heckmanja

Riboldazzi

Post by heckmanja »

Trying to locate my fathers family. They reside in Carpigano Sesia. My fathers name was Lawrence Mauro Riboldazzi. He was the son of Giovanni Riboldazzi and Mary Gozzi. My father migrated to the US through Canada sometime in the early 1900's. He came with a lifelong friend Angelo Albera also from Carpigano. If anyone has any information or can put me in touch with someone who speaks english and can help please email me.

Thanks for listening.
JoAnne
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Riboldazzi

Post by suanj »

heckmanja wrote:Trying to locate my fathers family. They reside in Carpigano Sesia. My fathers name was Lawrence Mauro Riboldazzi. He was the son of Giovanni Riboldazzi and Mary Gozzi. My father migrated to the US through Canada sometime in the early 1900's. He came with a lifelong friend Angelo Albera also from Carpigano. If anyone has any information or can put me in touch with someone who speaks english and can help please email me.

Thanks for listening.
Hi: exact spelling of town is CARPIGNANO SESIA(Novara province-Piemonte region). Are many Riboldazzi persons in Carpignano Sesia:

http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... ia&x=0&y=0
and more, are many Gozzi persons:

and only 2 Albera person:

Regards, suanj
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

The Mayor is Riboldazzi and you can write to him and ask if you are rrelated (you probably are). Go to www.comuni.it. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi: I've reply your email...

You demand birth certificate "Estratto Atto di Nascita" of Riboldazzi Lorenzo Mauro born in Carpignano Sesia the...(birthdate) to :

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Carpignano Sesia
Piazza Volontari Liberta' 4
28064 CARPIGNANO SESIA (NO)
Italy

-----------
more other letter,
you demand also "Certificazione del Foglio di Famiglia" ofRiboldazzi Giovanni born in Carpignano Sesia the....(birthdate...Task that you know birth dates your ancestors...).
In this document are many info , above all brothers and sisters of your father...this is a first step...
..Is True that the Riboldazzi of Carpignano Sesia not are all your relatives, but sure your relatives are between they ..

includes euro 5 for expenses for any certificate... mail form for send to Common, please use this: http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
Regards, suanj
kathleengl

Post by kathleengl »

Hello Joanne,

My grandfather was Angelo Albera from Carpignano Sesia. He did come into the US in the early 1900's but I do not know when or what route. I was under the impression that he arrived with Tony Guffanti from Italy but it could be incorrect. My grandather's mother's name was Giovannia Gozzia and his father was John Albera. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kathleen
kathleengl

Post by kathleengl »

heckmanja

Post by heckmanja »

Kathleen your grandfather was my godfather! He came to the US with my father via Canada. I know this from he and my fathers tales. Also fround the record of my fathers arrival. Unfortunately I did not see Angelo's name listed on the entry records, but I know they were together.

Who is your father and where do you live?
JoAnne
kathleengl

Post by kathleengl »

Wow! My grandfather/grandmother had two children: Jennie Rose and Anthony Matthew. Both have passed. Email me off this site so we can correspond personally. kgonzalezlandis@yahoo.com

I am going to Italy this summer! Look forward to hearing more from you.