Bonariva's Ancestors!! please help

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
saturniana

Bonariva's Ancestors!! please help

Post by saturniana »

:lol:
This is my first time searching for my ancestor's.
I am going to need a lot of help!!.
My great grandfather's name was Angelo Bonariva, he inmigrated to Peru, South America on the 18th. He married my great grandmother in Huaraz, Peru and had three children.

I believe he was from Napoles, Italy.

Thanks!!

saturnis
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are currently 68 persons in Italy with the Bonariva surname with 85% (57 persons) in the Lombardia region. In Italy you need to know the town or village of origin (el pueblo de origen) in order to obtain information on the family, obtain documents and know your family history. There is no other place to find the information without knowing the town of origin. If you do not know the town of origin then you will have to give me more information andalso search in Peru for Italian immigrant archives. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

HI: as just Peter has said, Bonariva surname is tipically of Lombardy region, not to are no record for Bonariva in south Italy(Napoli is in south Italy). The Bonariva surname is from Brescia province, in this towns: Losine, Breno, Lozio... (all in Brescia province).. Why tasks that coming from Naples? You has sure? Regards, suanj
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is a record for a Blanca Bonariva ferrer born in 1953 in Peru if this is of any interest. Peter
saturniana

Post by saturniana »

ptimber wrote:There is a record for a Blanca Bonariva ferrer born in 1953 in Peru if this is of any interest. Peter
Thanks for your answers!!

Keep in contact!!

saturniana
saturniana

Post by saturniana »

suanj wrote:HI: as just Peter has said, Bonariva surname is tipically of Lombardy region, not to are no record for Bonariva in south Italy(Napoli is in south Italy). The Bonariva surname is from Brescia province, in this towns: Losine, Breno, Lozio... (all in Brescia province).. Why tasks that coming from Naples? You has sure? Regards, suanj
Hi, I wasn't sure were exactly he was from. I better look over the Brescia provence.
Thank you and keep in contact!!

Saturnaina
Argammar

Re: Bonariva's Ancestors!! please help

Post by Argammar »

Hello, my grandmother, Alina Bonarriva was born in the town of Chacas, in Huaraz,Peru. I remember that in her last years she told me that her father’s name was Angelo Bonarriva, according to her, he was an engineer or architect who emigrated from Italy to Peru to work on some sort of boiler project.