Pietro Corti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
goorikidz

Pietro Corti

Post by goorikidz »

I am looking for ancestors of Pietro and descendants.
He was living in Rome. I am in Australia and doing this for my friend who descends from one of his sons, Giovanni Corti born about 1903.
Giovanni was a book binder working in the Vatican.

Goorikidz
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Pietro Corti

Post by PeterTimber »

Rather than go back and forth with me asking specific questions and you answering not quite fully I want you to read the following Italian Genealogy research booklet so that when you next write us you will ask the questions you want answered and furnish us with the information we need in one fell swoop.

Go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... earch.html

For starters in Italy most records and documents are in the city,town or even small village of origin for Births,marriages and deaths and you can obtain all these documents and records free of charge by wiritng in Italian language (form letters are supplied) to these places of origin OR you can go to the nearest Mormon church family history library where microfilm MAY exist for all births,marriages and deaths from 1809 to 1910 (privacy laws for beyond). www.family search.org for location of nearest library to your home. =Peter=
~Peter~