Brindisi/Brienza families from Potenza

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
MarieVolbeda

Brindisi/Brienza families from Potenza

Post by MarieVolbeda »

I want to confirm a connection for my sister-in-law. We two Italian girls married two great Dutch brothers. My sister-in-law's paternal line is named Brindisi; they were from Potenza and immigrated to the US in the late 1880's. Her great-grandfather was Pasquale Brindisi and his wife's name was Concetta. Her last name is unknown to the family.

On Family Search.org, I recently found a family group record listing Pasquale Brindisi b. Apr 1846 (date matches what I have) from Potenza married to a Maria Lucia Concetta Brienza listed are 4 of the same children as I have confirmed with my sister-in-law. There is no source information available. Is there anyone who is familiar with these families who can help me?

Thanks,

Marie
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Brindisi/Brienza families from Potenza

Post by PeterTimber »

Maria Lucia Concetta Brienza was born in 1851 in Potenza and married tio Pasquale Brindisi in Potenza perhaps her estratto di matrimonio (marriage record) will help. =Peter=
~Peter~
MarieVolbeda

Re: Brindisi/Brienza families from Potenza

Post by MarieVolbeda »

Thanks Peter. Where did you find that info? I would like to be able to confirm if I have the right couple??

Marie