cool finds.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
fredoniapeaches
Rookie
Rookie

cool finds.

Post by fredoniapeaches »

Hi guys! I've been gone awhile. there was a lot going on in my life that kept me away... but I'm back.

I had two cool things happen though. 1. my great aunt in Oh, who had told me she never had children... well, she did have a daughter, with her first husband, but it was before they were married. and he was not a nice man, and made her give the baby up for adoption. The daughter and mother are together again!! the daughter found me on ancestry.com and I was able to get the two of them together (via telephone) on (of all days) Christmas EVE!!

and... I wrote a bunch of letters to people with the same last name as my great great grandmother that were all near the town were my family is from... and one of the girls I wrote to, found me on facebook... and she looks like she could be twins with my eldest son!! so she is doing some leg work and going to the town to find the records.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: cool finds.

Post by PeterTimber »

Your news sounds so interesting since I am a firm believer that sometimes reaching out to the world at large sometimes supercedes scholarly research by a whole bunch....=Peter=
~Peter~
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

It is a true wonderful new!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
cubsy2
Rookie
Rookie

Post by cubsy2 »

That is awesome! congrats!
Researching: Guarino, Di Prisco, Zizza, Panichella, Magno,and now Antonelli, and Calvo....with a few others sprinkled in. Towns: Mirabella Eclano and Bonito (so far).
aliza24
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aliza24 »

Awesome! Welcome back and thanks for sharing the good news.