Galeazzi family of Valle di Cadore, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
galhylke

Galeazzi family of Valle di Cadore, Italy

Post by galhylke »

Hello,

I recently managed to trace back the Galeazzi side of my family using the invaluable Piccioli.com website. However, I'm curious if anyone here has researched the same family and discovered any FACTS about the ancestors, such as -- what they did for a living, what their position was in the community, etc. There is a very strong artistic side to my family members (painting, drawing, music) so I'm especially curious if anyone has information about any ancestors who may have been active in the arts.

My grandfather was Antonio Emilio Galeazzi (1891 - 1958) and my grandmother was Maria Antonia Olivo (1894 - 1971). My paternal great-grandfather's name was Francesco Ignazio Galeazzi, and he had two marriages. The first marriage, to Maria Maddalena Marinello resulted in three children: Teresa Martina, Attilio and Antonio (my grandfather). His second marriage, to Maria Giovanna Marinello resulted in five children: Teresa Guistana, Giudetta, Tullio, Silvio, Angela and Felicita. If anyone is related to any of these Galeazzis and can give me information on the family and family tree, I would be overjoyed!

My maternal great-grandparents were Candido Olivo (1860 - ?) and Angela Galeazzi (1858-1935).
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Galeazzi family of Valle di Cadore, Italy

Post by PeterTimber »

Google.com the surname for any research conducted onthe surname in Valle di Cadore. =Peter=
~Peter~