Ettoro (Hector) Angelo Pontecorvo 1882 Valmontone Italy info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
video951

Ettoro (Hector) Angelo Pontecorvo 1882 Valmontone Italy info

Post by video951 »

Greetings from Pozzuoli Italy. I U.S. Navy am stationed in Naples Italy and searching for my Jure Sanguinis info. My Great Grandfather Hector (Ettoro) was born in Valmontone near Rome 1 Jun 1882.He came to the USA and was naturalized around 1925 I believe.My grandfather Anilo and his brother Tulli were born before his naturalization.

I have started the search for needed documents. My mother is alive so I have her info.Clara Pierce 1941 Calif.

Her Father Anilo Pontecorvo (Neil) (Nilo) was born in Niagra Falls NY in 1 May 1913.He died 25 Nov 1991 L.A. Calif.

His wife was Theresa Reda (Reeda?) born 9 Feb 1925 and died 1985? or in the 1990's.She was 17 when she had my mother.

Hector (Ettoro) and Francesca (my great grandmother) lived in Alhambra Calif. where they raised my mother. He was a tailor for Western Costume for the movie industry.He came to the USA in 1909

His wife Francesca Cannista was born in 15 AUG 1882 in PonteGrande Catanzaro Calabria. She came over in June of 1909.I think they married 1909-1911?Not sure where.

At this point any assitance is welcomed. I need the marrige certificate of Hector and Francesca and the Marriage certificate of Anilo and Theresa Pontecorvo.Any info I can provide others I will happily oblige. Thanks.

Ciao
video951@yahoo.com