Pirro, Perseo families from Roccasecca

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lindapirro27

Pirro, Perseo families from Roccasecca

Post by lindapirro27 »

Looking for any family of Pietro Paol Pirro and Felicia Perseo Pirro. They had a son Rocco. He went to America, they stayed in Italy.
oilman19
Master
Master

Re: Pirro, Perseo families from Roccasecca

Post by oilman19 »

On Ellisisland.org, a Rocco Pirro arrived 8 Apr 1902 on Citta Di Genova from Naples. He came from Boccasecca.

Jim

edit: Welcome to the forum Linda.
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Post by johnnyonthespot »

lindapirro27 wrote:Looking for any family of Pietro Paol Pirro and Felicia Perseo Pirro. They had a son Rocco. He went to America, they stayed in Italy.
Linda - my paternal grandparents emigrated from Roccasecca in the 1910's.

Word of advice: don't even think about requesting documents (birth/marriage/etc certificates) from Roccasecca; the comune is totally non-responsive. :(

But, genealogy researcher Ann Tantangelo (forum member "ItalySearcher") has done work in Roccasecca with some success. http://angelcommunications.spaces.live. ... =690979774
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
lindapirro27

Post by lindapirro27 »

i see on many posts it is difficult to get answers from roccasecca. we hired a researcher in italy. very reasonable. waiting for answers. the researcher did excellent work for us in santa paolina and montefusco. ciao, linda