Surname Colucci from Baiano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Bclooch

Surname Colucci from Baiano

Post by Bclooch »

I am looking for relatives of my father's family in Baiano. My father who is deceased came to America from Baiano in the early 20th Century and settled in New York State. His first name is Stephen. He had brothers who settled in America in Ohio and who worked on the Railroads in Ohio. He left Italy when he was about 12 years old, his mother and father deceased. He traveled to America with his older sister. Any suggestions on how to go about checking on family birth and death records in Baiano are appreciated too.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

go to www.paginebianche.it and insert the surname in the first line and the town in the third line and clcik CERCA for a listing of all persons in the town with that surname by address and telephone number. If you wish documents write to Ufficio di Stato Civile in the town by going to www.circolocalabrese.org and clicking on form letyters in italian. Send the form letter with a self addressed envelope and $5.00 since it is low priority and end of day task for them. You can request birth,marriage or death records. Peter